Enstrom's mission will be to help facilitate and manage geopolitical developments with regard to energy by enhancing diplomatic relations with the main energy producers and consumers in the region and by enhancing US access to energy in developing countries.
What does ATE stand for?
ATE stands for Access to Energy (newsletter)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATE
We have 129 other meanings of ATE in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive Toolkit for the Discovery of Threats (Knowledge Based Systems, Inc.; College Station, TX)
- Additive Two DMARD (Disease Modifying Antirheumatic Drug) Therapy (immunology)
- Am There Doing That
- Around the Dinner Table (eating disorders forum)
- Attention Dial Tone
- Automated Technical Data Tracking system
- Agricultural Technology Development and Transfer Project (Rwanda; USAID)
- Advanced Technology Demonstration Vehicle
- Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
- A-Tech Enterprises, Inc. (Amarillo, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHILST ACCESS to energy is still an issue for many poor households around the world, having a clean and reliable source of lighting plays a big role in their overall level of productivity and economic mobility.
Currently, many building owners lack access to energy consumption data for separately metered tenant spaces in their buildings and, since the tenant owns the data, most utilities will only provide tenant energy consumption data to the owner/manager with the permission of the tenant.