Agencies benefit from the real-time access to carrier Web sites for policy, claims and billing information, but that is not available to all.
What does ATC stand for?
ATC stands for Access to Carrier (Nortel)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ATC
We have 807 other meanings of ATC in our Acronym Attic
- Actual Total Body Water
- 4-Amino-1,2,4-Triazole (nitrification inhibitor)
- A Touch of Class (band)
- Aberdeen Test Center
- Above the Clouds
- Absolute Time Code (video and audio postproduction)
- Absolute Time Command
- Academic Technology Center (Worcester, MA)
- Access Tandem Code
- Access to Care (various organizations)
- Accounting Tuition Centre
- Accredited Test Centre (various locations)
- Achilles Track Club
- Ácido Tricloroacético (Portugese)
- Acoustic Transducer Company (loudspeakers; various locations)
- Acronyme en Trois Lettres (French: Three Letter Acronym)
- Across the Curriculum (academics)
- Active Thermal Control
- Active Transfer Case (Magna International Inc.)
- Active Trouble Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
Resellers gain access to carrier profiles detailing their product offerings as well as individual providers' strengths and weaknesses.
Our members will gain access to carriers with smaller premium requirements than they would otherwise need.
Utilizing FiberNet's metropolitan transport network, iaxis will have access to carrier grade SONET connectivity between major carrier hotels, such as 60 Hudson Street and 111 8th Avenue in New York City, as well as dedicated connectivity to Class A office buildings, such as the Chrysler Center.
Over the life of the contract, Intermedia will have access to Carrier Access' next-generation products as they become available.
was granted concessions to provide Internet access to carriers, ISPs and business customers, and to supply voice, data, and video to closed users groups (e.