The series, includes training on such subject as Fundamentals of Estimating, Access to Capital and Credit Management, Legal Aspects of Construction Management and Working for the Agencies--Contract Procurement and M/WBE Certification.
What does A2C stand for?
A2C stands for Access to Capital (business forum)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of A2C
We have 1 other meaning of A2C in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Armor Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Army Aviation Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Access to Birmingham (scholarship program; est. 2000; University of Birmingham; UK)
- Access to Business (educational program)
- Average to Benchmark
- Ann Arbor Bi Bim Bop (technology lunch group)
- Alpha-2 Brain Globulin
- Ataxin 2-Binding Protein 1 (gene)
- Airman Second Class
- Answer to Cancer (foundation; Sherwood, OR)
- Army Airborne Command & Control
- Army Airspace Command and Control
- Acronym Too Complicated to Explain (newsgroups)
- Army Airborne Command & Control Element
- Army Airborne Command and Control System
- Advanced Airborne Command & Control Console
- Anglo-American Code and Cypher Co. (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Any fund that will provide access to capital would help blacks gain a larger foothold in the industry because, as everybody knows, the No.
Another access to capital initiative from the Government of Canada Action Plan for Northern Ontario is a new venture capital pilot that will provide advisory services to SMEs to get them venture capital-ready.
Issues Capital formation: Access to capital is the most pressing concern of conference participants.
Tammac's increased access to capital from leading industry lenders will allow the company to include a greater number of qualified dealers within the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Mid-Western United States in its floor plan financing program.
In this time of economic instability, expanding access to capital will help our communities the most.
But now that access to capital has become a principal strategic issue, focus on the capital markets is a necessity.