It is extremely well situated with good road access to Birmingham city centre and surrounding areas.
What does A2B stand for?
A2B stands for Access to Birmingham (scholarship program; est. 2000; University of Birmingham; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of A2B
- Application to Application
- Ashes to Ashes (TV series)
- Ask to Answer
- Athens-to-Atlanta (in-line skating event; Georgia)
- Anti-Access/Area Denial
- Application to Application Integration
- Application-to-Application Integration (integrating enterprise software applications)
- Alpha-2 Adrenergic Receptors
- Anti-Armor Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Army Aviation Advanced Technology Demonstration
Samples in periodicals archive:
ts from a doctor's surgery and the renowned Bell Pub/restaurant The A435 gives ready access to Birmingham, Solihull, the motorway network and Birmingham International Airport and train service to London.
They have been successful in operating flights from smaller airports like Gloucester which lies near the M5 motorway allowing easy access to Birmingham and Bristol.
The house is also conveniently located for both the M5 and M42 motorways, offering easy access to Birmingham and London.
The combination of high spec executive homes, the attractiveness of the location and easy access to Birmingham city centre, Birmingham University & Queen Elizabeth Hospital means Camomile Gardens is sure to be popular.
So we believe it would make a very sound investment choice, particularly as it's in a great location with superb access to Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull and south Warwickshire.