This release offers native application access to archives stored in an Oracle database and extends archiving capabilities to support Oracle's JD Edwards Procurement and Subcontracts Management.
What does A2A stand for?
A2A stands for Access to Archives (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of A2A
We have 21 other meanings of A2A in our Acronym Attic
- Aortic Second Sound
- Apple II
- Anti-Access/Area Denial (US DoD)
- Address Twenty Lines
- Douglas DB-7 Havoc (US WWII medium bomber)
- Contingency Operation-Mobility Planning and Execution System
- allele containing 21 repeats
- Assemblage 23 (band)