Business/Technology Editors Gold Wire Technology announced today that its Formulator(R) product family of network configuration control appliances supports Nortel Networks (NYSE: NT) Advanced Remote Node (ARN), Access Stack Node (ASN) and Backbone Node (BN) routers.
What does ASN stand for?
ASN stands for Access Stack Node (Baystream)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ASN
We have 199 other meanings of ASN in our Acronym Attic
- As Schools Match Wits (academic contest)
- Association of Scottish Motoring Writers (UK)
- Active Server Methods (Microsoft filename extension)
- Ralph Australian Swimwear Model of the Year
- A Silver Mt. Zion (band)
- A Sweet Niche (band)
- Abstract Symbol Notation
- Abstract Syntax Notation
- Accelerated Sports Nutraceuticals (est. 1997)
- Access Service Node
- Access Stack Note (Wescon)
- Acquired Situational Narcissism (psychology)
- Active Sensor Network
- Ad-Hoc Secondary Network (wireless communications)
- Additional Student Numbers (UK)
- Adobe Solutions Network
- Advance Ship Notices
- Advanced Shipment Notification
- Advanced Shipment/Shipping Notice
- Aeronautical Study Number (US FAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0- Note to Editors: Bay Networks, BN and Optivity are registered trademarks and Access Stack Node, Bay Networks -- Where Information Flows, BayStack, Nautica CLAM, Remote Annex, and System 5000BH are trademarks of Bay Networks, Inc.
BayRS supports the three families of Bay Networks' routers -- the Backbone Link Node (BLN) and Backbone Concentrator Node (BCN), the Access Stack Node (ASN) and the Access Node (AN).
The same reviewer characterized the Bay Networks Access Node and Access Stack Node as `difficult to install,' and said configuring the Cisco 2500 `is still not as easy as it should be.