He added: "We must ensure people can access quality health care at reasonable rates.
What does AQH stand for?
AQH stands for Access Quality Health (Boston, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AQH
We have 2 other meanings of AQH in our Acronym Attic
- Air Quality Guidelines (World Health Organization)
- Alliance for Quality Growth (Georgia)
- Amoskeag Quilters Guild (Manchester, NH)
- Anqing Airport (China)
- Asheville Quilt Guild
- Atomic Questions Group
- Al Qaeda's Great Escape (Philip Smucker book)
- Added Qualification in Geriatric Medicine
- Association Québécoise de Gestion de la Végétation (French; Canada)
- Academic Quality Handbook (UK)
- Affordable Quality Homes (Australia)
- American Quarter Horse
- Average Quarter Hour (radio ratings)
- Average Quarter of an Hour (advertising)
- Air Quality Health Alert (San Antonio, TX)
- American Quarter Horse Association
- Alamo Quarter Horse Breeders (Texas)
- Alberta Quarter Horse Breeders Group
- Alliance for Quality Health Care (Williamsville, NY)
- Assessing Quality in Higher Education (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It invests in building the health care workforce, including Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, so that Americans have the opportunity to access quality health care, regardless of their financial status or geographic location.
This landmark legislation will bring transparency to the budget process and provide sufficient, timely and predictable funding for the VA so veterans can access quality health care in a timely manner.
Although difficult at times, the NHS gives the opportunity for all to access quality health care.
A PICTURE OF HEALTH CARE ACCESS As its name suggests, the "Personal Stories" campaign centers around the experiences of real women (and men) who have struggled to access quality health care while dealing with serious illnesses such as breast cancer.