Zippered sleeves reduce bulk at the wrists, an integrated safety harness access opening allows you to wear your harness under the jacket, and synthetic pigskin shoulders repel moisture.
What does AO stand for?
AO stands for Access Opening
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AO
We have 60 other meanings of AO in our Acronym Attic
- Australia, New Zealand, & United States
- Australia-New Zealand-United States Security Treaty
- Australia and New Zealand Web Enquiry Research System
- (USN Rating) Aviation Ordnanceman
- Aaron Owens (streetball player)
- Abdominal Obesity
- Abgabenordnung (German tax regulations)
- Abnormal Occurrence
- Abort Output (TELNET protocol)
- Academy of Osseointegration
Samples in periodicals archive:
The units are self-contained high shear venturi mixing system with a UV stabilized PE mixing tank or steel tank with an access opening.
The Bottom Discharge Hog's features, highlighted in the brochure, are said to include an all steel cylinder and hardened steel knives; optional water cooling; interchangeable screens to control end product size; easy access openings and more.