The white paper was prepared by Bader Saud Al Zaidi, senior manager Access Network Design, Omantel, along with with Stefanus van der Merwe, from Detecon.
What does AND stand for?
AND stands for Access Network Design
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AND
We have 278 other meanings of AND in our Acronym Attic
- Agence Nationale pour les Chèques Vacances (French: National Agency for Holiday Vouchers)
- Armenian National Committee of Vancouver (Canada)
- Autonomic Nerve Conduction Velocity
- American National CattleWomen
- Australian National Council of Women
- African National Congress Women's League
- Arts Network for Children and Youth (Canada)
- African National Congress Youth League
- Asociatia Nationalã a Centrelor Zonale de Educare a Adultilor (Romanian: National Association of the Regional Centres for Adult Education)
- [not an acronym] logical operation where the output is high only if all inputs are high (electrical engineering)
- Active Network Diagram
- Active Nutation Damping
- Aid to the Needy Disabled (SSI)
- Aircraft Nose Down
- Algorithmique Numérique Distribuée (French: Distributed Numerical Algorithms)
- Allow Natural Death (medical charts)
- Alpha Numeric Display (aviation)
- Analytics for Noisy Unstructured Text Data (Workshop)
- Andorra (International Auto Identifier)
- Argument Number Decrease
Samples in periodicals archive:
The theoretical analysis considers geographical data, spectrum and service aspects, future trends, propagation modeling, business modeling goals and methods, network characteristics, practical radio access network design, and compatibility.
It introduces wireless communications, wireless systems and traffic engineering, then describes CDMA2000/UMTS architecture, air interface performance and capacity analysis, base station design and traffic engineering, RNC and radio access network design and traffic engineering, core network design and traffic engineering, end-to-end performance in 3G networks, wireless LAN, MAC and QOS in 802,11 networks, and upcoming features for 3G networks.