Even though it is important to implement compliant user provisioning and enterprise role management (formerly Access Enforcer and Role Expert), using Risk Terminator as an interim alternative provides is good solution.
What does AE stand for?
AE stands for Access Enforcer (SAP GRC Access Control Product)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AE
We have 89 other meanings of AE in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Day Zero Pacific Crest Trail Kick Off
- Advanced Diamond Zonal Search (encoding algorithm)
- Assistant Drop Zone Safety Officer
- Ateneo De Zamboanga University (Philippines)
- (USN Rating) Aviation Electrician's Mate
- Above Elbow (amputation)
- Above or Equal
- Academic Edition (Microsoft)
- Acceptance Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Access Enforcer automates the user request and approval process for system access, while incorporating a real-time assessment of risk and the ability to alter or reject the request to prevent controls violations.