Now it is closed and the bridge is still not ready Access Denied, Business Bay 2012 Al Sidra Media LLC Provided by Syndigate.
What does AD stand for?
AD stands for Access Denied
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AD
We have 84 other meanings of AD in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Coastal Zone Color Scanner
- Atlantic Coastal Zone Information Steering Committee (Canada)
- American College of Zoological Medicine
- Arctic Coastal Zone Management (program; Alaska)
- Alumina-Chrome-Zirconia-Silica Refractory
- Aberforth Dumbledore (Harry Potter character)
- Absolute Deviation
- Academic Decathlon
- Academic Don
- Accastillage Diffusion (French: Distribution Fitting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Access Denied report - from a coalition of leading charities - warns that more than a million people across Wales are struggling to afford to run cars and are being isolated by a lack of transport alternatives.
Access denied An American woman, who lives in a studio apartment with her husband and six-month-old baby, is among those who might be affected.
They unleashed their debut album Barbed Wire Star in October 2006, spawning the anthemic club hits Raptured Saints and Access Denied.
We have additional rights and access denied average citizens.
Access denied The woman managed to get full control of the house and refused to grant the man entry to the house in which she lived with her children.