These local access channels allow local governments to provide greater transparency for their citizens and locally operated channels feature programming such as school board meetings, forums, lectures and sporting and community events that would otherwise not be available to citizens.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Access Channel
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ACH
We have 138 other meanings of ACH in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Coast Golf Tour
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists
- Acute Care Geriatric Unit (health center)
- Australia, Canada, Great Britain, United States
- Atypical Glandular Cells of Undetermined Significance
- AIDS Committee of Guelph and Wellington County (Ontario, Canada)
- Agricultural Chemical Ground Water Protection Act (Montana)
- A Concentrated High (coagulant)
- Above Counter Height (construction blueprints)
- Academic Credit Hours
Samples in periodicals archive:
10 TK5103 These proceedings represent an advanced course of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Coding and Analysis of Multiple Access Channels given in 2006.
With the proliferation of new devices and new access channels, these companies need an environment that is device and network agnostic.
In Manhattan, the series of cablecast on MNN public access Channel 17 at 2:30 p.
Government may not constitutionally authorize a cable operator to ban 'indecent' material from public access channels.
Little Rock has six access channels: a government channel, a general public channel, a channel for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, a Little Rock School District channel, the Black Access channel and a channel for local religious programming.
Often the probe necessary for collecting the data must snake through a tortuous access channel only a fraction of an inch wide.