BlackBerry users can now use secure Bluetooth BlackBerry Common Access Card readers for digital signature and encryption capability, to ensure the proper protection of information contained on those devices which are simply an extension of our networks.
What does ACR stand for?
ACR stands for Access Card Reader (Remote Access Security)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACR
We have 387 other meanings of ACR in our Acronym Attic
- Asymmetric Coupled Quantum Wells
- Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology
- Advisory Committee on the Quality of Water Supplies (Hong Kong)
- Abandon Call and Retry
- Absolute Category Rating
- Absolute Concrete Restoration (Heber City, UT)
- Absolute Cryogenic Radiometer
- Academic Computing Resources (various schools)
- Accelerated Cost Recovery
- Acceptance of Compliance and Responsibility (real estate)
- Access Control Register
- Access Research Corporation
- Acción Cívica Revolucionaria (Revolutionary Civic Action, Guatemalan political party)
- Accounts Receivable
- Accredited Conservator-Restorer (UK professional qualification)
- ACCS Capability Requirements
- ACCS Change Requirements
- Acknowledgement of Cancellation Request
- Acreage Conservation Reserve
Samples in periodicals archive:
Personnel can automatically and securely log on to the Hugs infant-protection system using an access card reader from Xmark of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.