Pre-factory acceptance testing (Pre-FAT) will be conducted by the Honeywell team.
What does AT stand for?
AT stands for Acceptance Testing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- Activated Carbon, Impregnated with Copper, Silver, Zinc, Molybdenum, and Triethlyenediamine (carbon filter used in gas masks, US Army standard EA-C-1704)
- Acid Solubilized Zona Pellucida
- Acid-Solubilized Zona Protein
- 3-Amino-1,2,4-Triazole (organic compound)
- Abnormal Transient
- Absolute Terror
- Academically Talented
- Accelerator Operations and Technology
- Acceptance Tag
- Acceptance Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article focuses on the concept and approach to use when coordinating and executing user acceptance testing for Change Request Management (ChaRM).