Our new facility will be able to hold over 1,500 control system cabinets and comfortably house multiple engineering procurement contractors (EPC) and end user teams working on the various Factory Acceptance Tests," said Mansour Belhadj, sales director at Honeywell Process Solutions, Middle East.
What does AT stand for?
AT stands for Acceptance Test
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- Atlanta Soto Zen Center (Georgia)
- Activated Carbon, Impregnated with Copper, Silver, Zinc, Molybdenum, and Triethlyenediamine (carbon filter used in gas masks, US Army standard EA-C-1704)
- Acid Solubilized Zona Pellucida
- Acid-Solubilized Zona Protein
- 3-Amino-1,2,4-Triazole (organic compound)
- Abnormal Transient
- Absolute Terror
- Academically Talented
- Accelerator Operations and Technology
- Acceptance Tag
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bob Croce, product director of SAPexperts comments, "this article shows you how using the user acceptance test (UAT) before starting the ChaRm ensures your system is ready, fits your organizations requirements, and is dependable.
The factory acceptance test is part of an extensive qualification program agreed between Man Turbo and Statoil, acting on behalf of the Asgard License Partners.
Rottsolk said he is pleased that three of the systems have already passed acceptance tests and users are beginning to do real work on the new Cray X1 supercomputers.