It also says, on average, property managers tightened their acceptance criteria for potential applications that are accepted without any conditions such as higher deposit amounts.
What does AC stand for?
AC stands for Acceptance Criteria
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AC
We have 212 other meanings of AC in our Acronym Attic
- Aberdeen College
- Aberración Cromosómica (Spanish)
- Absolute Ceiling
- Absorption Chiller
- Abstinence Committed
- Academia Cotopaxi (Quito, Ecuador)
- Academic Complex
- Academic Institution (DNS zone for UK academic institutions; as in .ac.uk)
- Acceleration (Front Page Sports Football '95 et al)
- Accept (ITU-T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The visual acceptance criteria for post-assembly soldering and mechanical assembly requirements, IPC-A-610, Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies, was recently "up-reved" as it tries to keep pace with the numerous new component packaging types and other changes to electronics assemblies.
The Jacquard system is one of the largest production InfiniBand-based Linux cluster systems and has met rigorous acceptance criteria for performance, reliability and functionality.
The California Division of State Architect (DSA), at the long-standing urging of APA, has finally published acceptance criteria for OSB use in California public schools and essential services facilities.
The importance of risk acceptance criteria research and the calculation principle for determining them are analyzed in according with the present state of art.
27) uses colour illustrations to introduce the basic concepts of acceptance sampling, and reinforces them through an interactive spreadsheet which allows the user to explore, on a PC, the effects of changing the acceptance criteria and sampling regime.
Development of new leads and referral sources based on the firm's acceptance criteria.