MPEDA has also played a triggering role in championing, delivering and enforcing internationally acceptable quality standards on the subcontinent.
What does AQS stand for?
AQS stands for Acceptable Quality Standards
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AQS
We have 40 other meanings of AQS in our Acronym Attic
- Application Quality/Resource Management (information technology industry standards)
- Average Quantity Repaired Monthly
- Association of Qualitative Research Practitioners
- Association Québécoise pour la Réadaptation Psychosociale
- Assured Quality Replacement Parts
- Air Quality Research Subcommittee
- Advanced Quantum Relativity Theory Propulsion (physics)
- Adversely Impact Air Quality-Related Values
- Air Quality Related Values
- A Quick Sale Limited (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Federal Reserve has agreed to work with the Bureau before and during production of new-design $20 notes, as well as the other lower denominations, to establish mutually acceptable quality standards and to monitor production.