Yeh has focused on Accelerator Driven System and Thorium energy as a new source of energy.
What does ADS stand for?
ADS stands for Accelerator Driven System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADS
We have 630 other meanings of ADS in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Disaster Response Unit (UN)
- Adipose and Right Ventral Fin (fish tracking)
- Adoración de Rotura Violenta (San Diego band; San Diego, CA)
- Allgemeiner Deutscher Rassehunde Verband (German: General German Dog Association)
- Allgemeiner Deutscher Rollenspieler Verein (German: General German Role-Players Association)
- Arrhythmogenic Dysplasia of the Right Ventricle (cardiology)
- Annular Deformation Resistance Welding (Delphi Technologies Inc.; Troy, MI)
- Andrx Corporation (stock symbol)
- A Different Street (transitional housing; Canada)
- Abstract Data Structure (computer programming)
- Access and Delivery Services (various schools)
- Access Data Support
- Access Distribution Switch (ADC)
- Accessory Drive System
- Accreditation Data System
- Accreditation Documentation Set
- Acoustic Detection Sensor
- Acoustic Detection System (Army Research Laboratory)
- Acquisition Data System
- Acquisition Display System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The role of nuclear data in Accelerator Driven Systems in order to reduce the cost for reaching a certain level of safety is presented and a detailed discussion of turbulent mixing and void drift that includes state-of-the-art models is given.
Contributors from Japan, the US, Europe, Australia, and Russia describe recent work in areas such as magnesium phosphate glasses for high level nuclear waste immobilization, public attitudes toward nuclear waste and siting policy, millimeter-wave monitoring for nuclear waste vitrification, and the application of gas-cooled reactor technology to the design of accelerator driven systems for nuclear waste transmutation.