With power transmitted by a fivespeed manual transmission, this version is capable of 101mph with a 0-60mph acceleration factor of 14 seconds.
What does AF stand for?
AF stands for Acceleration Factor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AF
We have 83 other meanings of AF in our Acronym Attic
- Acrodermatitis Enteropathica, Zinc-Deficiency Type
- Agri-Export Zone
- Agro-Ecological Zone
- Air Exclusion Zone (aviation no-fly area)
- Alkaline Earth Zeolite
- Applied Entomology and Zoology (Japanese Society of Applied Entomology and Zoology)
- Atlanta Empowerment Zone Corporation (Georgia)
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Absorption Fraction
- Academy Fantasia (various locations; reality TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worse, preconditioning by cycling with a particular amplitude did not only lead to a very different life than predicted by Miner's rule in subsequent cycling with other amplitudes, it also affected subsequent acceleration factors.
Because there is no acceleration factor, the User Group felt that saturation was necessary.
The transmission, copied from the S-type R is going to be tweaked, the acceleration factor will be marginally increased and the headlights will be altered.
Braking, cornering and acceleration factors are also being studied, he says, to make high-speed tractors drive smoother.
Even with an acceleration factor for a big car of nought to 62 mph in a handy 9.