Among students not on the accelerated math track, the study found far more complex course sequences.
What does AM stand for?
AM stands for Accelerated Math
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AM
We have 232 other meanings of AM in our Acronym Attic
- American Latvian Youth Association
- Australian Lebanese Youth Association
- Azerbaijan Liberal Youth Association (est. 2006)
- Avon Lake Youth Basketball (Ohio)
- American Legion Yacht Club (Newport Beach, CA)
- Australian LaRouche Youth Movement
- Assault Landing Zone
- Above Mentioned
- Absent Minded
- Absolute Motion (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AGE: 18 HOMETOWN: Charlton PARENTS: Michael and Teresa Mahan HONORS AND AWARDS: Principals' Leadership Award, Grade 12; High Honors Grades 9-12; GPA leader, accelerated math courses, Grades 9-12; Salutatorian.
Since becoming the head teacher at ADTC, McAllister has implemented Accelerated Reader and Accelerated Math programs, along with Classroom Jeopardy technology, a computer program that resembles the popular television game show.
The effects of accelerated math on an urban Title 1 elementary school.
Program administrator Paul Powers reports that over 1,000 high school students took accelerated math classes through the college in the year 2000.