In early July, the company said accelerated life testing of the design showed it delivers consistent performance and stability even when used in excess of 12,000 hours and 3 MMcf of natural gas.
What does ALT stand for?
ALT stands for Accelerated Life Testing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALT
We have 188 other meanings of ALT in our Acronym Attic
- Anodic Linear-Sweep Voltammetry (chemistry)
- Avian Leukosis/Sarcoma Virus
- Accessory Left Superior Vena Cava
- All Service Activities
- Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia
- Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Arkansas Legal Services Workers Union
- Ada Language Systems (company)
- Aboriginal Lands Trust (Department of Indigenous Affairs)
- Accelerated Life Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
This approach is called Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) or overstress testing.
The first commercially available software package designed expressly for quantitative accelerated life testing data analysis, is described in this 12-page brochure.