In his first State of the City address, to be held Tuesday at the Accelerated Learning Academy in downtown Los Angeles, along with the release of his first city budget on Thursday, Villaraigosa will outline his goals and priorities for his second year in office as he continues his fight over the future of the Los Angeles Unified School District.
What does ALA stand for?
ALA stands for Accelerated Learning Academy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALA
We have 341 other meanings of ALA in our Acronym Attic
- Answer List - Service Data Unit
- Axial Length/Corneal Radius Ratio
- Adaptation Layer 1
- Argon Laser for 10 Seconds
- Aluminum Oxide
- Adaptation Layer 3
- Automation Level 3 (Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development)
- Abraham Lincoln Association (Springfield, IL)
- Abundant Life Academy (various locations)
- Academy of Linguistic Awareness (fictional)
- Action Learning Associates (Colorado)
- Acura Loyalty Advantage (automobile rewards program)
- Additional Listing Application
- Address Latch Attachment
- Advanced Life Administrator (insurance)
- Afghanistan Lawyers Association
- Agricultural Law Association
- Aircraft Load Agent
- Aircraft Loading Agent
- Alabama (old style postal abbreviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accelerated Learning Academy collected the most pounds per student: 12.
Teasing by classmates contributed to Dean's transfer last fall from Cole Middle School to the Accelerated Learning Academy, a private school in Lancaster.