From snow-capped Mount Rainier to the arid desert of Nevada and the Utah salt plains, this wildly diverse environment, devastated by the effects of accelerated global warming, is brought to life with a full day and night cycle and dynamic weather systems.
What does AGW stand for?
AGW stands for Accelerated Global Warming
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AGW
We have 35 other meanings of AGW in our Acronym Attic
- Action Group on Violence on Television (Canada)
- Average Gross Value of Production
- Acanthopanax Gracilistylus Var Pubescens Li Saponins
- Asociatia Generala a Vanatorilor si Pescarilor Sportivi din Romania (Romanian)
- Attitudes Toward Guns and Violence Questionnaire
- Air-to-Ground Voice Subsystem
- Auto Gewerbe Verband Schweiz (German: Auto Trade Association Switzerland)
- Automated Guided Vehicle System
- Advanced Ground Vehicle Technology
- A Girl's World (online magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tsonis argued two years ago that accelerated global warming since the 1970s could be due partly to a natural climate shift.
A million things could happen by mid-March - the Chinese could be here by then, and accelerated global warming could mean camel trains plodding across the sand-blown Cotswold deserts.
And accelerated global warming would take many decades to reach the pounds 2million mountain vault, due to be constructed by the Norwegian government next year.