Byline: Margaret LeRoux An October bike ride along the famed carriage roads of Acadia National Park brings the vibrant colors of the season up close.
What does ACAD stand for?
ACAD stands for Acadia National Park (US National Park Service)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACAD
We have 25 other meanings of ACAD in our Acronym Attic
- American Council of Applied Clinical Nutrition
- Avaya Certified Associate Communication Networking
- American Chiropractic Association Council on Occupational Health
- Army Command & Area Communications System
- Association of Car Accounting and Car Service Officers
- Applied Chemometrics Analytical Chemistry and Sampling Research Group (Aalborg University Esbjerg)
- Agente Comercial a Caballo y Mula (Spanish: Commercial Agent on Horseback or Mule)
- Abyei Community Action for Development
- Adams County Aging Department
- Advanced Computer Aided Design
- Advice and Counseling on Alcohol and Drugs (UK)
- Advisory Committee on Assistive Devices
- Air Cadet Activity Day (Canada)
- Air Containment Atmosphere Dilution
- Alberta College of Art & Design (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- All Calls All Day (Sprint)
- Ambulatory Care and Diagnostic
- Asbestos Control & Abatement Division (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dear EarthTalk: I was appalled by the pollution haze I saw on a recent visit to Acadia National Park in Maine, and was told by a ranger that it was from smokestacks and tailpipes hundreds of miles away.
Acadia National Park, Maine What to expect A rocky coastline, Atlantic breakers, granite mountains and spruce-fir forests.
From night-sky festivals in Acadia National Park to Star Wars-themed programs in Bryce Canyon National Monument, parks across the country are reintroducing visitors to the wonders of the universe.
Coast Guards say the group had been watching the rough seas and heavy surf from Maine's Acadia National Park.