What does AVECCT stand for?
AVECCT stands for Academy of Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Technicians
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Allen Video Enhanced Contrast (polarization microscopy)
- Assessment of Vulnerable Ecosystems under Global Change
- Autologous Venous Endothelial Cells (vascular surgery)
- Automatic Vibration Exciter Control
- Axial Vector Engine Corporation (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Allen Video Enhanced Contrast-Differential Interference Contrast Microscopy
- Antelope Valley Environmental Collection Center (California)
- Arkansas Valley Electric Cooperative Corp
- Asian Vehicle Emission Control Conference (various locations)
- Association of Veterans Education Certifying Officials
- Anti-Virus Emergency Discussion (Group)
- Asexual Visibility and Education Day
- Ataxia with Vitamin E Deficiency (neurodegenerative disorder)
- Avionic Engineering Division
- Ministry of Advanced Education
- Automated Voucher Examining and Disbursing System
- Average Valence Electron Energy
- Association Vétérinaire Equine Française
- Average Visco-Elastic Flow