Worley is a past president of the association and is vice president of the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine.
What does APM stand for?
APM stands for Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APM
We have 385 other meanings of APM in our Acronym Attic
- Atmospheric Pressure-Low-Temperature Microwave Digestion
- Andhra Pradesh Linux Users Group (India)
- Andean Potato Latent Virus
- Application Part Load Value (efficiency)
- Applied Part Load Value (gas cooling metric)
- Arbeitsdatei PIOS LandesVerrat
- Association des Professeurs de Langue Vivante (French: Association of Foreign Language Teachers)
- Asymmetric Periodic Leaky-Wave Antenna
- Association of People Living With HIV/AIDS
- Asia-Pacific Lasallian Youth Congress (cultural group)
- Access Policy Manager (network security; F5)
- Account and Profile Management
- Account and Profile Manager
- Accounts Payable Management (Sprint)
- Accounts Payable Module
- Accredited Payables Manager
- Accumulated Path Metric
- Acoustic Protective Measures
- Acquired Preparedness Model (psychology)
- Acquisition Program Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a Certified Physician Executive and a diplomate of the American College of Physician Executives and a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, The Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine and the American Psychiatric Association.
Publishing Partnership to Help Advance Excellence in Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry NEW YORK, November 10, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Elsevier, the world's leading publisher of scientific, technical and medical information, announced today that it is partnering with the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine (APM) to publish Psychosomatics, the official journal of the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine.
Alma Vrinceanu noted at the annual meeting of the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine.
The Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine, 30, 1, 35-43.
Rosenstein told consultation-liaison psychiatrists at the annual meeting of the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine.
Dieperink at the annual meeting of the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine.
Apathy is not recognized as a psychiatric disorder, but treating it may improve glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes, according to a poster presented at the annual meeting of the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine.