Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Head the Iranian Academy of Medical Sciences and former Health Minister Seyed Alireza Marandi in a second letter to the UN chief blasted the ignorance shown by the world body with regard to the US-led sanctions on Iran which have resulted in a shortage of pharmaceutical products in the country due to the western ban on financial transactions with Iran.
What does ACMEDSCI stand for?
ACMEDSCI stands for Academy of Medical Sciences (UK)
This definition appears frequently
- Applications of Computers to Manufacturing Engineering
- Arms Control in the Middle East (talks; various nations)
- Assembling Configuration Management Environments (software development)
- Association for Convention Marketing Executives
- Association of Consulting Management Engineers
- Authentication Credential Management Extension (authentication subsystem, OpenVMS HP Corporation)
- Automated Contractual Minimal Enhancements (Sprint)
- Automatic Certificate Management Environment (communications protocol)
- Advisory Committee on Management and Enforcement of Copyright
- Alabama Center for Missing and Exploited Children (Alabama Department of Public Safety; Montgomery, AL)
- American Council on Middle East Policy
- Australian Centre for Minerals Extension and Research (University of Queensland)
- Australian Centre for Mining Environmental Research
- Advanced Climate Modeling and Environmental Simulation (North Carolina)
- Amsterdam Center for Middle Eastern Studies (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Automated Communications Security Management and Engineering System
- Automated COMSEC Management & Engineering System
- Automated COMSEC Management and Engineering System
- Aerodrome Capacity Meteorological Forecast
- Adaptive Chip-Matched Filter
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the joint report by the Academy of Medical Sciences, the British Academy, the Royal Academy of Engineering and the Royal Society, in the past, human enhancement has focused on restoring functions lost through medical problems but in the future there will be an increased emphasis on augmenting the natural abilities of healthy individuals.
the Academy of Medical sciences said the public broadly supported animal research but was opposed to anything that might make them more like us.
ACADEMICS in South Wales have been elected as fellows of national healthcare body the Academy of Medical Sciences.
Action is needed to clear away bureaucracy and speed up the transfer of new discoveries from lab bench to hospital bed, said the Academy of Medical Sciences.
According to International British Scientists study though experts have been swapping human and animal DNA for years - like replacing animal genes with human genes or growing human organs in animals - scientists at the Academy of Medical Sciences want to make the public aware of what is happening in laboratories before proceeding further.