from the Philippines, became involved in hospice work, founded the Academy of Hospice Physicians, and is now director of hospice education for the Henry Ford Health System.
What does AHP stand for?
AHP stands for Academy of Hospice Physicians
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHP
We have 231 other meanings of AHP in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Hydrologic Observing System
- Association Haitian of Tomorrow, Inc. (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Arizona Hikers and Outdoor Trail Explorers (Phoenix metropolitan area)
- Association of Home Office Underwriters
- Army Housing Online User Services (US Army)
- A History of Violence(John Wagner book)
- Atherosclerosis, Hypertension, and Obesity in the Young (committee)
- Australian Humanist of the Year (award)
- Abnormal Head Posture
- Above Head of Passes (nautical mileage)
- Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (Virox Technologies Inc.)
- Accountable Health Plan
- Advanced Helicopter Pilotage
- Advent Health Plan
- Affordable Housing Plan (various organizations)
- After Hours Program
- After Hours Pub (gaming clan)
- Agence Haitienne de Presse
- AIDS Health Project (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ira Byock, cochair of the ethics committee of the Academy of Hospice Physicians.