PRINCE GEORGE'S COMMUNITY COLLEGE has been awarded $25,000 for the Academy of Health Sciences at PGCC from NBC Universal Foundation and NBC4 Washington as part of their 21st Century Solutions initiative.
What does AHS stand for?
AHS stands for Academy of Health Sciences
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHS
We have 392 other meanings of AHS in our Acronym Attic
- Adolescent Health Research Unit (South Africa)
- Attitude and Heading Reference Unit
- Advanced Heart Rate Variability (medical software)
- American Historical Review
- Americans for Human Rights in Vietnam Action
- Alcohol and Research World
- Abbot’s Hill School (UK)
- Aberdeen High School (Washington)
- Abington High School (Abington, PA)
- Aboriginal Head Start (Canada)
- Academy of Health Sciences, United States Army
- Accordant Health Services (Greensboro, NC)
- Accounting Honor Society (various locations)
- Accredited Home-Staging Specialist (real estate)
- Active Handling System (automobiles)
- Adairsville High School (Georgia)
- Adaptive Hand Skills
- Adaptive Hardware and Systems (IEEE conference)
- Adaptive Hypermedia System
- Adult Hearing Service (National Health Service; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three years from now, these students are projected to receive not only high school diplomas but also, if all goes well, associate degrees as graduates of the Academy of Health Sciences at Prince George's Community College.
Given all of the amazing things our Research Director, Professor Timothy Caulfield, has been involved with, it is a great pleasure to advise that he has recently been elected to Fellowship in the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences (CAHS) which provides advice on crucial issues about the health of Canadians.
The world is getting much smaller today, so establishing relationships with other people in this small world is important," said William Lesjak, associate dean, Academy of Health Sciences.
AUTHORS MAJ Madson is the AOC 66B Program Director in the Department of Preventive Health Services, Academy of Health Sciences, AMEDD Center & Schools, Fort Sam Houston, Texas.