He is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and the Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys.
What does AFELA stand for?
AFELA stands for Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFELA
- Argus Far East Index (market benchmarket)
- Association for Enterprise Information (est. 1998)
- Association For Enterprise Integration
- Australian Federation of Employers and Industries
- Association Française pour l'Etude des Irrigations et du Drainage (French: French Association for the Study on Irrigation and Drainage)
- Asia Pacific Forum of Environmental Journalists
- Air Force Electronic Key Distribution System
- Air Force Electronic Key Management System
- Advanced Free-Electron Laser
- Australian Football Email League
- Air Force Educational Leave of Absence
- Air Force Engineering & Logistics Information System
- Association of Female Lawyers of Liberia
- Air Force Elements
- Air Force Element US Army Command and General Staff College
- Air Force Engineering Liaison Office
- Association des Facultés ou Établissements de Lettres et Sciences Humaines (French: Association of Faculties or Institutions of Arts and Humanities)
- Adaptive Finite Element Method (mathematics)
- Air Force Emergency Management (US Air Force)
- Alliance for Fire and Emergency Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Connors of Boose, Casey, Ciklin, Lubitz, Martens, McBane & O'Connell in West Palm Beach has been elected to the board of directors of the Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys.