2014 Project Status : Ongoing Departments: Navigation and Positioning Strategic research areas: Mobile Geomatics Research groups: Satellite and radio navigation Funding organisation or partners: Academy of Finland, FGI Project partners: Tampere University of Technology (Finland), University of Southampton (U.
What does ACADFI stand for?
ACADFI stands for Academy of Finland
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Automatic Chemical Agent Alarm (current definition)
- Automatic Chemical Agent Detector/Alarm (former definition)
- Avery Citizens Against Domestic Abuse (Newland, NC)
- American College of Addictionology and Compulsive Disorders
- Association of Christian Alcohol and Drug Counselors (San Bernardino, CA)
- Asociación Campesina de Desarrollo Integrado (Spanish: Integrated Rural Development Association; Argentina)
- Advanced Computer Aided Design Engineering & Manufacturing Agency
- Azithromycin in Coronary Artery Disease Elimination of Myocardial Infection
- Aberdeen Chemical Agent Disposal Facility (Aberdeen, Maryland)
- Anniston Chemical Agent Disposal Facility
- Arab Center for Agricultural Documentation and Information (Sudan)
- Association of Curators of Art and Design Images
- Association for Computer-Aided Design In Architecture
- Coast Guard Academy Information System (USCG)
- Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Long-Chain
- Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Medium-Chain
- Australian Coalition Against Death Penalty (Melbourne, Australia)
- Aboriginal Capacity and Developmental Research Environments (Canada)
- Academic Compliance and Disability Standards (University of California, Berkeley)
- Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Short-Chain
Samples in periodicals archive:
This work was supported by grants from The Academy of Finland, Sigrid Juselius Foundation (Finland), and European Union grant FP7-261504EDENext.
This result represents the first step in making non-wettable surfaces a platform for storing or even processing information," said Academy of Finland professor Olli Ikkala.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] The Academy of Finland is the main source of government funding for basic research, but it nowadays also funds applied research.
She is currently a research fellow of the Academy of Finland at the Department of remote sensing and photogrammetry, Finnish Geodetic Institute, Masala, Finland.
Professor David Thomas of Bangor University's Department of Marine Biology has been appointed one of 12 international Finland Distinguished Professors by the Academy of Finland.
A NORTH Wales scientist has been appointed one of a dozen distinguished professors by the Academy of Finland.
This grant is awarded under a trilateral "Neuroethics Initiative" partnership between INMHA, the Academy of Finland (AF) and the German Federal Ministry of Research and Education (BMBF).