Dental health professionals can find resources about programs, projects, training, options, and organizations for individuals with disabilities through the Academy of Dentistry for Persons with Disabilities (ADPD).
What does ADPD stand for?
ADPD stands for Academy of Dentistry for Persons with Disabilities
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADPD
We have 4 other meanings of ADPD in our Acronym Attic
- Arkansas Department of Pollution Control and Ecology
- Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Association for the Development of Palestinian Camps in Lebanon
- Association of Departments and Programs of Comparative Literature
- Adaptive Delta Pulse Code Modulation
- Adaptive Differential Pulse-Code Modulation
- Association for Data Processing & Computer Management
- Adaptive Differential Pulse Code Modulation Card
- Association of Deans of Philippine Colleges of Nursing (nursing education)
- Abu Dhabi Police Department (United Arab Emirates)
- Acquisition Professional Development Program (US DoD)
- Adaptive Digital Pre-Distrotion
- Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases (conference)
- Angular-Dependent Photoelectron Diffraction
- Assistant Deputy Public Defender (New Jersey)
- Attention Deficit Passive Disorder.
- Alaska Division of Policy Development and Planning
- Antibody-Dependent Plaque Enhancement (molecular biology)
- Association de Developpement et de Protection de l'Environnement (French: Association for the Development and Protection of the Environment; Tunisia)
- Automated Data Processing Equipment (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Academy of DENTISTRY for Persons with Disabilities 211 E Chicago Ave, Ste 948 Chicago, IL 60611 Assists dentists, dental hygienists, students and other dental care providers in acquiring and maintaining skills and knowledge to provide comprehensive dental care to people with disabilities.