Statements made by the American Academy of Critical Care Medicine and the American Thoracic Society support suggestions of physicians receiving training in palliative care and yet there are few studies or guidelines available for nurses related to WDLS.
What does AACCM stand for?
AACCM stands for Academy of Critical Care Medicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACCM
- African American Chamber of Commerce of Central Pennsylvania (Harrisburg, PA)
- American Academy of Certified Consultants and Experts
- American Association of Cereal Chemists
- Auxiliary Analog Control Channel
- Age and Alcohol Intake-Adjusted Color Confusion Index (vision impairment)
- American Association of Cereal Chemists International
- Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Australian Asian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (est. 1996)
- Association of Chinese Comparative Literature (est. mid-1980s as American Association of Chinese Comparative Literature)
- Association of American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America
- Association of American Ceramic Component Manufacturers (est. 1992)
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- African American Catholic Community of Oregon (National Black Catholic Congress; religious social group)
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Asian American Citizenship Collaborative Project
- American Association of Central Cancer Registries
- American Association of Christian Colleges and Seminaries (Allen Park, MI)
- Amphibious Assault Command and Control System
- Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- African American Chamber of Commerce San Antonio (San Antonio, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recommendations for end-of-life care in the intensive care unit: A consensus statement by the American Academy of Critical Care Medicine.