In the brief, signed by APHA as well as the American Nurses Association and the Academy of Correctional Health Professionals, the groups argued that health care in California's prisons falls short of minimally adequate standards and that California's substandard delivery of health care in prisons threatens public health and results in unnecessary, preventable deaths.
What does ACHP stand for?
ACHP stands for Academy of Correctional Health Professionals
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHP
We have 29 other meanings of ACHP in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Community Health Nursing Educators
- Asociación Chilena para las Naciones Unidas (Spanish)
- Affiliation of Crystal Healing Organisations
- Aircraft Handling Officer (US DoD)
- alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (newsgroup)
- Asian Congress of Hyperthermic Oncology
- Assistant Chief Observer
- Autosomal Dominant Compelling Helio-Ophthalmic Outburst
- Albany County Hall of Records (Albany, NY)
- Alliance for Canadian Health Outcomes Research in Diabetes
- Academy of Health Care Professions
- Accessible Customized Homes Program (Lansing, MI, USA)
- Actionari si Comenzi Hidraulice si Pneumaice
- Adult Care Home Program
- Advisory Committee for the Health Professions
- Advisory Committee on Highway Policy
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
- Affiliated Community Healthcare Physicians
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Academy of Correctional Health Professionals is the largest national professional community of correctional health providers, and thus its membership database was the most comprehensive pool of such providers available.