What does ACMHC stand for?
ACMHC stands for Academy of Clinical Mental Health Counselors
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACMHC
- Actual Cubic Meters Per Hour
- Adams County Memorial Hospital (Friendship, WI)
- Advisory Committee on Minority Health (US DHHS)
- Armstrong Center for Medicine and Health (Kittanning, PA)
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital (Kittanning, PA)
- Australian Commerce and Mortgage Holdings Limited (Australia)
- African-Caribbean Mental Health Association (UK)
- American College of Mental Health Administration
- Association of Community Mental Health Authorities (Albuquerque, NM)
- Association of Community Mental Health Boards
- Adams Community Mental Health Center (Colorado)
- Advisory Committee on Managed Health Care (California)
- African and Caribbean Mental Health Commission (London, England, UK)
- Associate Clinical Mental Health Counselor (Utah)
- Association of Community Mental Health Centers of Kansas, Inc.
- Advanced Centers for Mental Health Disparities Research
- Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (Deakin West ACT, Australia)
- Alabama Christian Movement for Human Rights
- Adult Community Mental Health Service
- African and Caribbean Mental Health Services