Wener, for the Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists (Clin Chem 2006;52:917- 49), there is an error in the Hematology Reference Materials section on page 932.
What does ACLPS stand for?
ACLPS stands for Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Above Core Load Pad (fuel assembly)
- Adirondack Cooperative Loon Program (Ray Brook, NY)
- Alabama College Loan Program
- American Culture and Language Program (California State University, San Bernardino)
- Aortic Carboxypeptidase-Like Protein (gene name)
- Arts Council of Livingston Parish (Denham Springs, LA)
- Advisory Council for Library Planning and Development (Connecticut)
- Arizona Center for Law in the Public Interest
- Advisory Committee on Lead Poisoning Prevention (Center for Disease Control, Minnesota)
- Alameda County Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (California)
- Access Control, Logging, and Reporting
- Adjacent Channel Leakage Power Ratio
- Amateur Cross Link Repeater
- American Center for Legislative Reform
- American Criminal Law Review (Georgetown University Law Center publication)
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Armored Core Last Raven (video game)
- Athlétic Club La Roche
- Atlantic Coast Line Railroad (1900-1967)
- Automated Circuit Layout Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evans Award from the Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists for outstanding leadership and/or service to the society.