was among 34 contemporary artists chosen to exhibit their work at the prestigious American Academy of Arts and Letters 2013 Invitational Exhibition.
What does AOA stand for?
AOA stands for Academy of Art
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOA
We have 219 other meanings of AOA in our Acronym Attic
- Army of Two (gaming)
- Aviation Ordnanceman Second Class (Naval rating)
- Ad-Hoc On-Demand Position-Based Private (routing algorithm)
- Advantage Optima 3 (stove model)
- Archive of Our Own (fan forum)
- Aviation Ordnanceman Third Class (Naval rating)
- Adaptive Optics for Extremely Large Telescopes
- Abbreviated Operational Assessment
- Abort Once Around
- Academies of Americas (Houston, TX)
- ACARS over AVLC (aviation data systems)
- Ace of Angels (band)
- Activity on Arc (project management)
- Activity on Arrow (project management)
- Adaptive Optics Associates
- Add on Armor (Army)
- Add-On Architecture
- Administration on Aging (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Advise of Obligation Authority
- Age of Acronyms
Samples in periodicals archive:
REED KROLOFF Director, Cranbrook Academy of Art and Museum Reed Kroloff is the Director of the Cranbrook Academy of Art and Museum in Bloomfield Hills, Mich.
AN EXHIBITION of works by the late George Jardine, described as one of the most interesting Merseyside artists of the 20th century, goes on show at Liverpool Academy of Arts.
Abdulaziz bin Salih bin Salemah received here today chairman of the Academy of Arts of Uzbekistan Kuziev Tursunali and the accompanying.
Moreover, Estonia launched several cultural festivals at the end of May this year, where the students of the Estonian Academy of Art participated.
Head of Iran's Academy of Art Ali Moallem and Head of Kazakhstan's National Art Academy were present at the ceremony for the endorsement of the MoU.
Byline: The Register-Guard Springfield arts high school stages Shakespeare parody See all of Shakespeare in a single hilarious sitting next week when three young actors from Springfield's Academy of Arts and Academics perform "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare .