The Academy for Health Services Research and Health Policy has shortened its name to AcademyHealth (www.
What does AHSRHP stand for?
AHSRHP stands for Academy for Health Services Research and Health Policy (formerly the Association for Health Services Research)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Almaguin Highlands Strategic Plan Implementation Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Academy for Health Services Research
- Air-Height Surveillance Radar
- Applied Health Services Research
- Association for Health Services Research
- Australian Health Sector Recruiting (dental recruiting firm; est. 1998)
- Advanced Cruise-Assist Highway System Research Association
- Arizona High School Rodeo Association
- Australian Homeland Security Research Centre (Australia)
- Affordable Housing Social Rented Housing
- Abdul Hamid Sharaf School (Amman, Jordan)
- Advanced High-Strength Steel
- Applewood Heights Secondary School (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (university department)
- Association Hygiene et Salubrité en Santé (Quebec, Canada)
- Atiyah-Hirzebruch Spectral Sequence (mathematics; physics)
- Automatic Heat Stress System
- AIDS Housing and Service Systems Integration (Washington)
- Advanced High School Studies Program (former BYU programming camp for high school students)
- Aggregated High Speed Service Provider Interface (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Academy for Health Services Research and Health Policy (www.