Other authors have extolled the benefits of programs that drew upon resources from both academic and student affairs (Brown, 1989; Gardner, 1986; King, 1993; Mullendore & Abraham, 1994; O=Brien, 1989).
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Academic and Student Affairs (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Support Equipment Technician Third Class (Naval Rating)
- ANSI SQL Standard Scalable and Portable
- Application System 400 (IBM)
- Application Switch 5 (Radware)
- Arctic Silver 5 (thermal paste)
- Auditing Standard 5 (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board)
- Accunet Switched 56
- Artillery System 90
- Abaxial Spherical Aberration
- Abstract Source Alphabet
- Academic Study Associates
- Academic Systems Algebra (educational software program)
- Accelerated Safety Assessment
- ACCESS Systems America (various locations)
- Accounting Schedule Activity
- Accounting Students Association
- Accredited Safety Auditor
- Accredited Senior Appraiser
- Acetylsalicylic Acid (aspirin)
- Acoustical Scene Analysis (psychoacoustics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Divisions of Academic and Student Affairs are committed to integrating in-class and out-of-class experiences to meet the needs of the campus community.
In our system most campuses have created offices that support CSL initiatives either through the auspices of academic affairs (43%), student affairs (38%) or through collaborations between academic and student affairs (19%).