Students affected by the evacuation were told to go to the Veterans Academic Resource center near the UCF Arena.
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for Academic Resource Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- Arbeitsbereich Unternehmenskommunikation (German: Workspace Corporate Communications; University of Hamburg)
- Annual Register of Book Values (rare book prices)
- Architects Registration Board of Victoria (Australia)
- Arbeitsverfassungsgesetz (Austrian Labour Constitution Act)
- Axial Ratio Bandwidth
- Arkansas River Basin Water Forum
- America's Roast Beef Yes Sir!
- Abnormal Retinal Correspondence (ophthalmology)
- Aboriginal Resource Consultants (Perth, NB, Canada)
- Aboriginal Rights Coalition (Australia)
- Academic Resource Coordinator
- Academy of Richmond County (Augusta, GA)
- Accelerating Rate Calorimetry
- Access Recovery Charge (telecommunications fee)
- Access to the Region's Core
- Accident Repair Centre (various locations)
- Accident Review Committee (various locations)
- Accounting Requirements Code
- Accounts Receivable Check
- Accounts Receivable Conversion (banking; aka check conversion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NJNI developed the Nursing Academic Resource Center of New Jersey, an online tool for graduate-level nursing students; and supported the Nursing Centralized Application System, to streamline the nursing school application process for prospective students and monitor the availability of slots in nursing programs.
In 1994, Hendrix celebrated the completion of the new 65,000-SF Bailey Library, which contains a sophisticated, contemporary academic resource center.