He indicated that the creation of this academic research network will offer a space for consultation, for exchange of expertise and partnership with world-known research institutions.
What does ARNe stand for?
ARNe stands for Academic Research Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARNe
We have 2 other meanings of ARNe in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Replacement Next Business Day
- Active Road Noise Cancellation (car engineering system)
- Age-Related Nuclear Cataracts
- Alabama River Newsprint Company (Monroeville, AL)
- Associate of the Royal Northern College of Music
- Alcohol Related Neural Defects
- Alcohol Related Neurological Disorder
- Alcohol-Related Neurodevelopmental Disorder
- Around (Morse Code abbreviation)
- Ateneo Research Network for Development (Ateneo de Manila University; Manila, Philippines)
- Administration des Ressources Naturelles et de l'Environnement (French: Administration of Natural Resources and the Environment; Belgium)
- Anthropomorphic Robot of New Era
- Arkansas Rural Nursing Education Consortium (Newport, AR)
- Academic and Research Network of Slovenia
- Acquisition Reform Net
- Agrarian Reform Network
- Alberta Registered Nurses Educational Trust (Canada)
- Army Reserve Network
- Acid Rain National Early Warning Systems
- Always Remember, Never Forget
Samples in periodicals archive:
The collapse of the mentalite of the drab age in academe may also be witnessed in the ever-increasing growth of academic research networks devoted to the whole span of the early modern period, and in the widespread currency of final-year options in undergraduate degree courses that invite students to attend to questions of genre, gender, political controversy, and theory.