What does AHSN stand for?
AHSN stands for Academic Health Science Network (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHSN
We have 1 other meaning of AHSN in our Acronym Attic
- Atlanta Health Science Libraries Consortium
- Australian Hide, Skin and Leather Exporters' Association
- Académie Humanitaire et Sociale de Moscou
- Alpine Hills Swimming Masters
- Asian Heritage Society of Manitoba
- Association des Hôteliers de St Martin
- Association Hospitalière Sainte-Marie
- Association of Human Service Ministries
- Alberta High School Mathematics Competition (Canada)
- American High School Mathematics Exam
- Arabization of Health Sciences Network (WHO EMRO)
- Association of Historical Societies of New Hampshire, Inc.
- Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks Technical Committee (IEEE Communications Society)
- Aviation Historical Society of New Zealand
- Aggie Honor System Office (Texas A&M University)
- Ad Hoc on Self Organization Group
- Allan Heighway School of Motoring (driving lessons; UK)
- Alpha Home Schoolers of McKinney (Texas)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Heads of Statistical Offices Meeting (annual meeting to foster cooperation; founded 2001)
- Aboriginal Head Start on Reserve (prepares First Nations children for their school years)