First, it is no longer necessary to have academic teaching experience as a nurse educator if you have a graduate degree in nursing with a major emphasis in nursing education or nine or more academic credit hours of graduate-level education courses.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Academic Credit Hours
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACH
We have 138 other meanings of ACH in our Acronym Attic
- Arts Commission of Greater Toledo
- Atlantic Coast Golf Tour
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists
- Acute Care Geriatric Unit (health center)
- Australia, Canada, Great Britain, United States
- Atypical Glandular Cells of Undetermined Significance
- AIDS Committee of Guelph and Wellington County (Ontario, Canada)
- Agricultural Chemical Ground Water Protection Act (Montana)
- A Concentrated High (coagulant)
- Above Counter Height (construction blueprints)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And of course, academic credit hours can be counted toward graduation requirements.