The Academic Centre for Defence Mental Health report, which was published in the Lancet, added: "Having introduced some alcoholcontrol policies, the Forces need to reassess whether these are rigorous enough.
What does ACDMH stand for?
ACDMH stands for Academic Centre for Defence Mental Health (King's College; London, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Austin Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (Austin, Texas, USA)
- Asheron's Call Dark Majesty (game expansion)
- Association Canadienne de la Dystrophie Musculaire (French: Muscular Dystrophy Association of Canada)
- Association Canadienne des Massothérapeutes et Autres Thérapeutes en Médecines Alternatives (French)
- Association for Clinical Data Management
- Association for Configuration and Data Management
- Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum
- Adaptive Code Division Multiple Access
- Advisory Committee of Deputy Ministers of Education (Canada)
- Automatic Call Distribution Management Information System (Lucent Technologies)
- Advanced Course in Design, Manufacture and Management (post graduate course at the University of Cambridge, UK)
- Army Cross Domain Management Office
- Aviemore and the Cairngorms Destination Management Organisation (UK)
- Al Capone Does My Shirts (Gennifer Choldenko novel)
- Automatic Call Distributor Management System
- A. C. Daugherty Memorial Township Library (Dupo, IL)
- A Content Delivery Network (computing)
- Action des Citoyens pour Le Désarmement Nucléaire (French: Citizens Action for Nuclear Disarmament)
- Administrative Call-processing Data Node
Samples in periodicals archive:
The research report's authors included Dr Nicola Fear, of the Academic Centre for Defence Mental Health, at King's College London, and Professor Simon Wessely, of the Institute of Psychiatry, at King's College London.