What must be done in order to achieve rapid development of innovation and to guarantee the participation of those people most likely to introduce disruptive technologies is to remove barriers for doing business with the government and to shift from the focus on unproductive investments in academic centers of excellence into centers of excellence dedicated to support small businesses and inventors from wherever that might be.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Academic Centers of Excellence (ASPH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1418 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- A Commitment to Excellence (various organizations)
- A Compact ENDF (file format)
- A Competitive Edge
- A Curriculum for Excellence (education; various locations)
- A-interface Control Element
- Aboa Centre for Economics (Finland)
- Abstinence Commitment Effect (recovery programs)
- Academic and Career Exploration (various schools)
- Academic and Cultural Exchange, Inc. (est. 1996)
- Academic Camp for Enrichment
- Academic Continuing Education
- Academy for Continuing Education (various organizations)
- Academy of Counter-Terrorist Education (Louisiana State University National Center for Biomedical Research and Training)
- Academy of Creative Education (various locations)
- Accelerated Christian Education
- Accelerated Citizen Examination
- Accelerated Cooperative Experience
- Accelerated Copilot Enhancement
- Accelerated Copilot Enrichment
- Accelerated Curriculum for Entrepreneurs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Energy has selected the University of Maryland/University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and the University of Rochester to host two new Fusion Science Centers, The universities will establish academic centers of excellence that will focus on fundamental issues in fusion plasma science.