While most people enjoy a fulfilling retirement, it is a sad fact that in our society some vulnerable, older people may be the victims of abuse, neglect and exploitation.
What does ANE stand for?
ANE stands for Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation (abuse prevention)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANE
We have 42 other meanings of ANE in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Non-Destructive Testing
- Andante (music; slow, gracefully, easily)
- Associazione Nazionale Docenti Universitari (Italian: National Association of University Instructors)
- Alaska Network on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Advanced Narrowband Digital Voice Terminal
- A Naturally Dominating Youth (band)
- US Popular Abbreviation for Andrews AFB
- A Necessary Evil (gaming guild)
- Acción Nacional Española (Spanish: Spanish National Action; political group)
- Acteur Non Etatique (French: Non State Actor; EU)
- Acuerdo Nacional Sobre Empleo (Spanish: National Employment Agreement)
- Advanced Network Engineering (various locations)
- Air New England
- Ammonium Nitrate Emulsion
- Anarchy 'n' Explosives
- Ancient Nackered Engineer (online gaming clan)
- Ancient Near East
- Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology (journal; Wiley)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, we need to have preventive measures and strategies in place to enable our older people to live (their) lives free from abuse, neglect and exploitation.