Earlier in the day, Shaikh Ahmed chaired the general assembly meeting of the outgoing BTTA board, where the financial and administrative reports were discussed in the presence of an auditor from Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Legal.
What does ABLE stand for?
ABLE stands for Abu-Ghazaleh Legal (global law firm)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABLE
We have 68 other meanings of ABLE in our Acronym Attic
- Avon and Bristol Law Centre (free legal advice)
- Arab Belgium Luxemburg Chamber of Commerce
- Automatic Bus Location and Control System
- Academic Business Library Directors
- Anonymous Bulk Location Data
- Asian Business Law and Diplomacy
- Atchafalaya Basin Levee District (Louisiana)
- A Better Learning Experience Co.
- A Better Living Environment (various locations)
- A Broader Living Experience (San Rafael, CA)
- Access to Better Learning and Education (Florida tuition assistance program)
- Achieving Beyond Limited Expectations
- Action for a Better Living Environment (Virginia)
- Activity Balance Line - Evaluation (PERT)
- Adaptive Battery Life Extender
- Adult Basic and Literary Education (Akron, OH)
- Adult Basic Learning Examination
- Adult Basic Literacy Education
- Advanced Building Block for Large Area Exploitation
- Advocate, Boldness, Leadership and Empowerment (Kennesaw State University student disabilities group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International, Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Legal and the Arab Society of Certified Public Accountants.
The workshops will be organized and implemented by experts from TAGI and Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Legal (Tag-Legal) .