Abu Dhabi: Abu Dhabi Ship Building (ADSB), the Arabian Gulf's only specialised naval warship builder, announced that Kuwait Navy has selected the company for their future Landing Craft programmes.
What does ADSB stand for?
ADSB stands for Abu Dhabi Ship Building
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADSB
We have 9 other meanings of ADSB in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Data System for the Army in the Field
- Automatic Data Systems Within the Army in the Field (US DoD)
- Air-Directed Surface-to-Air Missile
- Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System (US DoD)
- Alcohol and Drug Safety Action Program
- Advanced Search and Rescue (course; National Association for Search and Rescue)
- Advanced Diagnostic Signal Analysis System
- AeroDynamic Sources for AutoSea (software package)
- Air-Derived Separation Assurance System
- Airworthiness Directive Support Action Team
- Algoma District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
- American Diversified Savings Bank (Lodi, CA)
- Art Deco Society of Boston (Boston, MA)
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast (aviation surveillance)
- Association of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia
- Acrobatische Dans Sport Bond Nederland
- American Dorper Sheep Breeders' Society (Sumner, IA)
- Acquisition Data Systems Controller
- Active Directory Schema Classes (Microsoft)
- Active Duty Service Commitment
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 million dirhams to procure and install satellite communication (SATCOM) systems on the UAE Navy's Baynunah ships was awarded to Abu Dhabi Ship Building Company (ADSB).
Al Junaibi was appointed General Manager of Abu Dhabi Ship Building in 2005 and has been providing exceptional leadership across the company and all of its projects ever since.
The ship, Dinar, is the first of two that are being delivered to the Bahraini navy by Abu Dhabi Ship Building (ADSB) this year.
ABU Dhabi Ship Building (ADSB) delivered the first of two 42-metre landing craft being built for the Royal Bahrain Naval Force.
The total value of orders announced by the UAE forces at the exhibition, including the two under negotiation, is over AED3 billion ($819 million)," IDEX spokesman General Obeid Al-Ketbi told reporters Local company Abu Dhabi Ship Building has won two contracts to supply 12 vessels and renovate 12 others, for a total of AED935 million ($255 million), Al-Ketbi said.