The municipality has coordinated and signed agreements with 14 government entities to support the project and forge partnership with four government agencies -- Abu Dhabi Distribution Company, the Department of Economic Development, the Department of Transport and the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
What does ADDC stand for?
ADDC stands for Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADDC
We have 9 other meanings of ADDC in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Database Development Association
- Automated Direct Debit Amendment and Cancellation Service
- Automatic Direct Debit Amendment and Cancellation System
- Automated Dredging and Disposal Alternatives Modeling System (US Army Corps of Engineers software program)
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association Queensland (Australia)
- Attention Deficit Disorder in Adults, Quebec (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Automatic Digital Acquisition and Recording
- Automated Document and Drawing Archiving and Retrieval System
- Associates to Develop Democratic Burma (developing a framework for future economic liberalization in Burma)
- Abridged Dewey Decimal Classification
- Active Directory Domain Controller
- Add with Carry (microprocessor instruction)
- Aeronautical Design and Development Centre (India)
- Air Defense Direction Center
- Albemarle Downtown Development Corporation (North Carolina)
- Ammonium Diethyldithiocarbamate (acid)
- Association of Desk and Derrick Clubs (est. 1949)
- Automatic Data Direction Control (computer hardware)
- Abu Dhabi Department of Civil Aviation (United Arab Emirates)
- ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) Coach Academy (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The campaign is supported by the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc), etisalat, Abu Dhabi Sewerage Services Company, Abu Dhabi Distribution Company, Abu Dhabi Education Council, and Abu Dhabi Police.
com)-- Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (ADDC), an entity of Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority (ADWEA), joined hands with UAE Exchange, a leading global remittance and foreign exchange brand, for making utility bill payments easier.
Saleh Al Onaizat, EVP Transmission, Saudi Electricity Company (SAU:5110) - Hiroshi Watanabe, Executive Director, NEDO - Leonard Gross, VP Engineering Smart Meters/Smart Networks, Hydra One - Richard Schomberg, Vice President, EDF Group - Scott Morris, Chairman and CEO, Avista Utility (NYSE:AVA) - Khaled Said, Vice Chairman of Strategic Planning and Governance Committee, NEPCO - Mohamad Bin Jarsh, Director of Electricity, Operations & Management, Abu Dhabi Distribution Company - Abdulla Ahmad Al Aghbari, VP-Distribution Planning, DEWA - Dr.
Multifaceted renewable energy company Masdar, together with Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority (ADWEA), today announced they have jointly installed photovoltaic (PV) solar rooftop installations on 11 government and private buildings in Abu Dhabi, including the Sheikh Sultan Bin Zayed Mosque (55 kW), Crown Prince Court (300 kW), Al Mamoura (210 kW), Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (1MW), Abu Dhabi Municipality (100 kW), Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (125 kW), Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (100 kW), Armed Officer's Club (100 kW), Al Ameen School (50 kW), Abu Dhabi Aircraft Technology (300 kW), and a private villa (15kW).
Summary: Dubai Quality Group (DQG) has recently entered into a partnership agreement that makes the Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (ADDC) its newest Investor Partner.
Abdullah Saif Al Nuaimi, ADWEA's director of privatisation, has revealed: "Private placements in the Abu Dhabi Distribution Company and Al Ain Distribution Company are under consideration.
Summary: The Abu Dhabi Distribution Company, or ADDC, an entity of Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority, or Adwea, joined hands with UAE Exchange, a leading global remittance and foreign exchange brand, for making utility bill payments easier.