Abstracting and indexing (A&I) databases are now well established resources for library patrons that exist alongside the various types of catalogs; increasingly, the extended functionality of local integrated library systems and the availability of Z39.
What does A&I stand for?
A&I stands for Abstracting and Indexing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A&I
- Airman and Family Readiness Center (US Air Force)
- Adminstrative & General (accounting)
- Aiming & Guidance
- Appeals and Grievances (insurance)
- Appointments and Governance (Crown Company Monitoring Advisory Unit; New Zealand)
- Atlantic and Great Western Railroad
- Accident & Health
- Alive and Healthy
- Allen and Heath (Cornwall, UK)
- Arts and Humanities